From date shipping quote is approved and paid in full by the buyer, Rustic Deco will ship in-stock items within 5-7 business days unless a different arrangement is requested. Items on back order will be shipped within 5-7 business days upon arrival at our warehouse.
Freight costs, crating, and packaging will be dictated by the type and quantity ordered, and we will always work to shipping as safely as possible. Additional packaging charges may be applied to smaller orders requiring special handling such as residential delivery or lift gate. For bulk orders requiring palletization, a fee of $50 per pallet will be charged.
Liftgate cannot be used on any boxes/pallets that exceed 86" in length and must be delivered to a designated dock, or buyer must have access to a forklift. If this is not possible, Rustic Deco will deliver to the nearest carrier location for buyer pick up. Buyer will be given notification when shipment arrives at carrier's terminal and a number to contact dispatch to schedule pick up at their facility. Under standard processing, we do not drop ship or perform white-glove delivery for B2B customers.
Standard Fright Costs (in-stock items only, loading dock required)
- All customers will pay exact freight as quoted at time of invoice. We mandate crating for small orders. The costs of additional packaging, crating, liftgate service or residential delivery will be included as a shipping line item on the invoice.
Standard Fright Costs (pre-order items only, loading dock required)
- Backorder/pre-order items being shipped 30 days or more after initial invoice and shipping quote will be requoted and the cost difference invoiced to the customer prior to shipping. Additional packing and crating costs may also apply depending on size of items.
We recommend taking photographs of all pallets before unwrapping regardless of condition. Specific terms relating to returns are provided in the Reseller Agreement for wholesale tiers. Our retail return policy will be applied to purchases made by Designers. If 5% discount is given for optional Returns Waiver, no returns will be accepted.
These steps must be taken in order to process your claim. If packaging appears damaged, it is the responsibility of the buyer to do the following:
- Do not refuse shipment and contact Rustic Deco Customer Care immediately.
- Take detailed photographs of items, outer packaging, and labels.
- Document the damages on the Bill of Lading.
- Keep packaging until investigated and retain copy of all images and documents.
- Send copies and make claim within 15 days to firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns of undamaged product will be accepted under the following conditions:
- Return shipping and insurance will be paid by the customer.
- 20% Restocking fee will be deducted from the refund back to the customer.
- Customer or customer’s selected carrier is liable if damages occur in transit back.
- Should damage occur during return, customer will be charged repair costs which will be deducted from the refund.