The cast-iron base of the Harvester industrial-style desk sits sturdily under a solid acacia hardwood top that measures a hefty 80 x 40 inches with a 2.5-inch-thick frame. With a handy adjustable-height range of 11 inches, it's easy to crank this table to the height you desire - standing, sitting or stool-height.
- Solid acacia wood top with pewter gray finish
- Sealed with a smooth scratch-resistant topcoat
- Heavy-duty construction with solid iron base and steel rods in a distressed black/gunmetal finish with brushed brass accents
- Hand-cranked, height adjustable base for ergonomics
- Dimensions (inches): 80L x 40W x 30-41H
- Base Dimensions (inches): 59L x 26W
The design of the Harvester stems from the robust base elements observed in agriculture equipment introduced during the early 1900’s. Heavy cast iron bases like the Harvester’s were used to support large grinders, cutters, and shellers of that period, which helped revolutionize the mass production of food products.